Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. My name is Mackenzie Kenney and I have never blog before so I'm new to this whole thing. I am a junior at Anderson High School and I play on the girls basketball team. In my free time I am usually at the gym training or working out. I love Taylor Lautner! I don't like twlight much so don't think im a crazed fan. If I do not get a basketball scholarship I plan on joining the air force. After that i plan on becoming a environmental engineer. My hopes for becoming an environmental engineer is to help fix the smog in Linfen City, fix the Fresh Kills landfill problem, and make our environment more Eco-friendly.

4 comments:

  1. Make sure you punctuate correctly. You had quite a few capitalization problems. Nice fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck if you join the airforce. I don't like to fly because it hurts my ears when they pop. My mom said that it would help if I chewed gum. It didn't help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mackenzie I never knew you wanted to join the airforce! That's really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Taylor Lautner to! I can't wait for Vaneltine's Day to come out (Feb. 12)!!! It's going to be adorable!

    ReplyDelete